2010年10月17日 星期日

Again;))

thq q ,bella and her sister treat me a nice meal on friday while i nt feeling well ,
stay happy okay
my mum giv me a Lv bag for me,very suprised
wif dis age i do nt need, i did nt think abt tat i will be
anyway i will cherish my stuff;)thx mum. muacks
Saturday.wad i can do;(
wif my bibi having 2 world;)
we always eat contrary food at d same time,we hv different taste
bt i love tat ,yes!
going cs shopping,n find my some fren.,
funny,smile whole day hahahha !bcus of u,
roost*
look!i lov d table,is it classic?super imagine


wif my lovely man. fake nose.ur nose gonna drop,it is too long
be unpleasure to look at ur face lar hahaXD
he laugh me ,he say if a girl who dunhav a dimple mean tat nt beautiful
i dunhaV!knock ur butt! hurt
heylo soulmate and hotdog teck long time no c .'areoplane',u gt a shoot!
whn can show up ? miss d dialogue, spoke around d same phrase
must learn guangdong now and speak favorable ;)
sleep calmy .

Mornig /saturday*
sunny weather;) going to watch a golf tournament
Many famous people come frm foreign countries was take part ! can b seen live at astro
vip van and vip member ,special service.like bt feel strange


last year top 1,2 in national
Padraig , a Millionaire
and a korean boy 19 ys,bt look lik 30++.
take a lot of pic , if can sell thn i gonna rich hahaah
they look lik eat sotong, wif no difficuly and gossip around ,i might not c d ball ,it is too far
BY THE WAY .Happy birthday my grandmama;)she love me too much! OCH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABE NEIZI ;) SING A SONG LATER NITE TO U

my girl =) i lov stick together wif u all d moment and share my thing to you
a true heart , a true smile !miss you! hope u can finish ur projek soon

tata ,bye! hav a niceday!
prepare n revision my exam.
goodluck

沒有留言:

張貼留言