2010年12月1日 星期三

December !!;D


Because works as the stewardess has been too long time, soso we choice gives up today;D
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!sry lah

pretty mama and daughter
has? who agree xp




Some matter hav destroyed our mood . fucking!
babe, ur great eye has not let you burst into tears!
Dun upset houhouhou , cannot ;( must ;) yea?
Girlss, how our trip going on? melaka,kl,sg,genting ?
quickly quickly decision,very Anticipation !!;)

December
♥ girl , thank your gift bought from paris island !! love it;D
still remember the bear? xp
Sorry, my good sisters I let you be sad
Forgets these worries,We refuel together;) i love you much as my family member!

Enjoys this Christmas's feeling
Let Cheering !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Completes together with my boyfriend) he exicted thn me hahhaha
?!hmmm Wallet bleeding . Barter transaction!yes yes


bye;) have a nice day .

沒有留言:

張貼留言