2010年10月6日 星期三

♥ nth at all


OHHHSIII
my face was like as a shit d whole day ,bt someone had rechangeable my mood
thx my little vod ;)acc my funning gossip and my buddy
get up and cooked my own breakfast
It ‘s taste not so yummy!,cause it face sad too,arwgh

I Did't attend to school for three days alrdy
heard about tat our sch came a new tigress principal
formerly, it too bad.
going to js for a walk n buy some pleasantly surprised;)
smile;) it too hard .Women are fickle animals
oso can suddenly burst into tears laughing at once
*******
gucci perfume ;taste of man, choice a long time 4 you lar
my wallet was bledding bt is ok , as long as u r happy
ur smile is my driving force,my happy angel;))whwhwh
hope you use it every moment;)

7littlegod god god, Bless those people careless driving
dun let me drop into hot water angin,reita bibi concentrate
miss me after get off transport right?!
somebody use dis one?dis product effective or nt?
i would lik to try it ,bt i scare nt suitable for my skin.
so so,agony!
pleasure weekend angin;)

c you .tata

沒有留言:

張貼留言