2010年10月2日 星期六

weekend


Finally hav past a difficult period with my acc project
really big head n sleepy
thx my classmate ,you all r kind sepcially my liver N alice;)
i love my blogger 's new design ,yeah
thx my little bob .i love it !
Although I'm older than you,bt u always take k of me every time
hahahaha you r d most beautiful girl in the world=)

My weekend
************
HUSH HUSH HUSH
good camera,long time no see tat natural girl =)
lot of talking bt u r noisy haha


oppps
dis day meet someone abruptly while waiting bebehen there
With you is really lively girl
People always get along with others is good to know before
I beat a lie,soso dun ever free to criticize others
i love dis dress so much ,was my little beloved girl gave me
ishhhhhhhhh*;)

she has a great n slim body
misa babe look there, we miss you lar!!
yes la yes .quickly come bck ! be happy at there
you r superwoman ,cheer up up up=)

Going to watch a film with bebehennn;) chen zhen
*********
our love mature ?I love to have spark,
and if you can be d the first to exhausting the fire
stuff will be easier=)
planning =)grown healtly little flower.
HOPE MY GRANDFATHER HEALTY TOO ..
liver cat ,good luck in ur pmr!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言