2012年4月20日 星期五

uhhhmmm.;-*Happy





Today outfit .
then placed in an antique box,it's so awesome !
I 'm really miss her n my dad so much;-(She took me to eat a sumptuous dinner and shopping with me the whole day at ampire n pyramid.

gossip girl .busy ;0
yummy>3.
My mother is the best,Since I am at KL,she helped us prepared all the things. Let us have a perfect life
I should be contented at all, ILY MOM26th of april i will be back.hey my bed my room,my bestie,
and my baby . we all have a party:-*

Teehee.
MONDAY
it was our class 'Jocelyn's birthday'She is a pretty girl ,Soooo we went to REDBOX for celebrated.
BTW we have a very good relationship with each other in our class.They are so lovely&funny.
Enjoy my collage life, it's great.


Me & Jocelyn
Birthday Girl*
Blue team ??LOL!
cheeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!
tata.
goodbye my reader.

沒有留言:

張貼留言