2012年8月14日 星期二

Bob's big day

She 's cute .She has a very high on emotion. Sometimes,i love her and sometimes i hate her very much
I don't ever want us to let go of each other.Maybe our paths will goes seperate direction but that won't change our bond we share and what's in our heart ;-*
we meet both since i was 15 years old.
We both live near and we always went out with girls together on our awesome weekend.
We have a lot of fun and memories I never ever forgot .
 I remember that , our first trip at pulau tioman was ‎since ‎6th ‎June,2010 with my family ,J &R
A short post here for you -I wish you Have a Great day with your boyfriends at this time.
Stay happy everday, Look gorgeous always and our friendship will be forever .#Love you.see you soon;-*


Seng il chook ha hamni da
Seng il chook ha hamni da
Sa rang ha nuen  Bobbob   
Seng il chook ha hamni da


沒有留言:

張貼留言