2010年9月5日 星期日

great time=)


this is my job's photo
tat website u can visit


reilin be a good kitty stay at home recently =) fren call me areoplant gal ;(
i put alot of areoplane! sry lah okiee lah, i own u!!
not bored too cause my lovely man accompany me fully time XD yes!
2 week holiday,i can meet my more lovely fren angin !yes!gogogogo presure timing
chua kailing n chua jia wen! i waiting u all !glam!
i wan design my nail and plant my sunflower to grow up up ! i wan high tea,and play golf wif my dad, see movie,choeng k , eat around and go malacca trip wif my boy etc.., so excellent.

hug hug hug
my handsome man ^^i love him .he is so cute larhx but he so act

why my camera hav a bright flash oppps.i hate !it too white =(
less play computer now lar ,busy
i need to stop
happy holiday my all fren
miss my 2 liver..
while i c d video i will laugh untill crazy haahaha

沒有留言:

張貼留言