2010年8月4日 星期三

;) 雷tea雷cha




my green veg
the location,the time ,the temperature of ur body at d moment Warm and feel safe
Actually feels good sometimes quarrel wif you.We can't control our emotion at the same time!
You r the prince' birth and i juz a stupid cow,Hard to hard
Your pardon most sincerely,I feel like being your pardon.
coz You are a part of my family You are my current drive Thank you, kind of force me to move for my life
Your eyes told me that you protect me my parents inform you to guard me.This is your mission ;)
i lik to hear you song untill asleep.I like to tell you my mind,You will Enlighten me d right way.i lik watching movie wif u,You will help me to find warm
There is no reason to fall in love with you Just wanted to share with you my all
can u feeltat , sometime u r mature but u r cute
i love you my boy=) we have our plan.our hope,add oil 2gether
we cherish our story
thx god. There are a lot of people had been concerned about our actually.i m so glad .

沒有留言:

張貼留言