2010年11月8日 星期一

Holiday ;D


Monday
movie with my sweetie soulmate!;)

Descripition actress suffering from cancer
experienced frustration , grow and learn in d situation
Touch film
bt felt bored ,Certainly ! arggg
dating;)
sweet smile
never suspend goosip;) was a happy moment
meet up lyn ;) gosh! talkative always u r , congrulation! happy weeding to you!xd
chicken pie,i lose my job!Unemployed
2 of u ! you 2 depend on me!let stuggle!!gogogo

Tuesday
Bella invited me n jame eat japan western -style food ;0
TOO GREAT* They graduated, must go to Hk to study on nextyear
Being reluctant to part
thx pretty;D
only one;( fuzzy pic

Wed*


Thursday ;D
The 3 girls 's stories started in this vacation angin
thn we hav been together,simple is joyful !That 'us'! job 2gether!
thx jess =)
The nail colored drawing on pottery is our fondness!Certainly must have
Saw VI ,terrible movie !Let me continual dream several nights
*Do not talk nonsense ,Do not discuss others' right and wrong !i hate that.
Is also one day of happy day,SUNNY FRIDAY ;D
stay at my girls ely's house chit chat. Lies down in hers bed,so comfortable !
Three days eat the cup noddles continuously in her house, vomit vomit
Helps her younger sister to make-up and tie hair,tense time,make me nerveous opps ;)
MR.CHOU , finally meet up. yesssss ,bt u was suck !hahas
changeable >succesful . :)

No matter has any matter ppl who to be able to accompany me are my girls
thx ,muackssss !
Thanks my friends that to care about me
kl n kelantan fren,i waiting u all^^
i hav plan my holiday trip wif frens.
More 2 day is ur birthday..prepare some suprised
i will be there,in ur heart



沒有留言:

張貼留言