2011年3月23日 星期三

post*



okay ya,i;m a busy girl :(
I fucks with this hot weather recently.
I really love summer and enjoy sunny days, because I hate rainny day ‘。’
i try to jump into the pond and say helo to the frog but failed
!

Dynamic Paintball

Promotion Price

Starter Pack Weekdays RM35 per person Weekends/

Public Holidays RM45 per person

(Inclusive of marker, facemask, referee, field rent and 100 paintball)

Target shooting – RM5 for 10 paintball RM10 for 25 paintball

Additional Paintball:

2,000 paintball RM350 1,000 paintball RM200 500 paintball RM130

Call Us Now 016-7704766 Aqil 016-7170466

Azlan 016-7126566 Hj Amin

Danga City Mall Level 5 (Level 4M by lift)

Operation Hours: 12:00pm – 11:15pm (Weekday)

| 11:00am – 11:15pm (Weekend)

spend ur time on weekned>>Right now!

sweet couple
she's matemate and he's teckteck, halooooooo
six girlssssss .;3

Happy ending
BLUE TEAM WIN !=DDD (i was)
hav an enjoyable time there *blushhhh
wad the pain!!I don’t wanna tell you what will happen next,so let try it yourself guys;3
If there's anything that can hurt more than love , it'll be fucking PAINTBALL !
hope can play angin someday.hehehheh

zoey and lvy


vanissa and miki

*(awesome chit-chat! )


Happpy moment wif my u all ;D
went to eat Hot pot wif my classmate yeserday ,woahhhh .
eat eat eat !fatty bom bommm ,run lik boomm
______
hampless mood now,the fire is going to burn up my head (go bananas)
heard was believing .THOSE F*CK PPL ,EMBRACE THIS WORLD IS BLEEDING
6&7 …6&7 i hav a trouble friend>her mouth had become an extravagance just noe
how to gossip someone among who who who.arghhhhhhh ,pls stop spreading loo!
I HATE IT !'' erm.is okay;( i won;t bear in mind =D
*
Happy 9 month to my girl and her boy[dengdengdeng]
i hope can go ur house every thursday ,sleep on ur bed ;3as well as
my sweetie soulmate ! c you soon on dis weekned ./hheehehe
can u all guy fancy i;m curly with short hair?opsss,nextmonday i gonna change my hair style
will be my hubby's model in Toyako.Goodluck!
sorry that haven hand up those photo for u,mm:(
i think more few day will complete and done
anyone who wan buy lens can contract her!

HUBBY BOY
635DAYS.
kissessss.love you


shocked and excited baking wif ms.yellow tomorrow.
stop here than. tata

沒有留言:

張貼留言