2011年5月27日 星期五

Scheduring


Hello Ppl, i'm here to update my blog right now ;&
dare nt to look at this mildewy blog ..gosh
i kinda enjoy my holiday (slp till awake automatically ) even 2 o'clock still cannot go to sleep
However does not have 11 o'clock, since has not awaked
holiday bcame a slut for me xp
i went to tutti fruit finally .very very very shocked!

dis cup is mine :3
i personally dislike yougut actually bt i attempted to taste it
I have only eaten two bite with pinching the nose such lik ...guess wad?
ohnoohnoohnooo , This is the last time is also the first time!

I just purely like it so I posted it hehehhe,(me)!

Friday Night
outgoing wif my hubby boy for movie day
kongfu panda II

This movie was good splendid ,frenss *-* watch quicky !
The panda is soooo sooooo cute # !
thats all for the day .

Because needs to attend class and my piano lesson ,therefore cannot colored drawing on my pottery nail
A while ago ,i remember that i often go to my girl elyn's house to learn together
we crap v gossip v play bt now sh 's busy :(
so today i choose trades in bright color with a cute ribbon on my nail ♥ 
i suppose to get all different colour of RUBI (love it)

My naughty boy *-* look cute?

Pissed off
thx q for u ppl who listen to me whine whn i need a listener ysd.
thx q for babe who always care abt me .
thq q for guy told the joke to let me smile other day
No sure wad more i could do to ... you all know who u r
I'm fine,is okay peace!
At the same time, cheer up jiahuitee .THURSDAY DATE!see you(only you)
expecting bbq time tomorrow
GOODNITE EARTH GOODNITE DARLING BOY.

2 則留言:

  1. 你有混血儿的模样♥follow you~~~~~

    回覆刪除
  2. ello sweetie,can i know where can i get the rubi staff?

    回覆刪除